Saturday, August 3, 2013

I'm Ba-ack and What Next

Actually I never really left.  It's complicated.  There's a new medical diagnosis.  It's not always pretty and not always clever.  But beautiful at the same time.  And what is the picture on my left?   I went into a rampage at the state of my "plastic container" cupboard  and after I had picked most of the mess up it occurred to me that I should be taking a picture.  Afterall, it's part of my next project and the tough remnants that need to be purged from  my life to be the best Penny I can be.  Over the next 18 months, I will be giving you a very personal view of my journey via my blog and forthcoming website:  weightandclutter.com.  I'm excited.  And as for my cupboard, it is now organized.  Yet getting things done out of anger is a non-sustainable energy and is not who I aspire to be.  So stay posted for the grit and skinny of the matter.  




2 comments:

  1. Well hey there sister! Sounds like you have a great site about to break out ;) Sending love from all of us--we miss you!
    Andree'

    ReplyDelete