Sunday, February 14, 2016

It's Valentine's Day --- Let's Play

It's always a great day to celebrate love and life!    So why not do it with gusto on Valentine's Day?   Whoa to you naysayers that say it's all about making the card and chocolate vendors rich!!  What-- you can't enjoy the day because you are single??  Say it isn't so!!!   
 I believe in the celebration of love and romantic love as an expression of the divine and what is intended for a full life.   So I am going to call a friend I haven't talked to for a while.  I'm going to wear that sexy little thing that most would only wear for a lover.  I'm going to smell the roses.  I'm going to write a poem.   I'm going to sing!  I'm going to dance!    Why??
"The body heals with play
The mind heals with laughter
and the spirit heals with joy
Come play with me
Whatever you know or don’t - Only Love is real".~Rumi~


Be joyous, my friends!!!   Love is all you need.


And that's Penny's two cents.


So what is your two cents on this Valentine's Day?  Tell me.... I want to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment