Monday, October 1, 2012

Welcome!!

I lost my health, my ability to work, my marriage, and my home; but I gained my soul.  I now know that EVERYTHING happens for a reason and ALL things are possible. 

I will be bringing my unique perspective and wit to topics such as spirituality (I currently attend an Episcopal Church on Sunday and participate in meditation on occasion at a Hindu mission), quirks of being this age (I couldn't find my reading glasses earlier so I couldn't "perfect" this blog), politics (I am basically non-dualistic), the beauty of the messiness of life (I am well because I was sick, I am happy because I was very sad), and anything else God and the Universe send my way.

So grab a cup of coffee, follow my journey, and I'll give you Penny's two cents.

Namaste'

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! I look forward to reading what you have to say. xo cindy

    ReplyDelete